Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday 6:00 pm

He's pretty much the same as described earlier- comfortable and fairly social. He took a nap for a couple of hours and woke up a little more refreshed. He's been talking to everyone, and even kept up conversations with most of his visitors. He ate some chicken salad a few minutes ago along with chocolate ice cream and jello. We're still going with 10mg of morphine, but we increased his anxiety medicine to 4mg instead of two due to some emotional distress. I've been receiving emails from some of his friends with pictures and stories, and if you haven't seen already, I've created a photo album which is placed on the top-right hand side of the page. I'm working on adding a link where people can post stories without emailing them to me, but in the meantime, just send them to me along with pictures if you have them (amp32611@aim.com). We don't have much planned for this evening, so feel free to come visit.

1 comment: